Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little bit... blue.

So lately, I have been a little bit tired,
a little bit hormonal (at least that is what Justin said)
a little bit hungry
and a little bit sick.

And it all has to do with this little guy...
We are so excited to get another sweet little baby in November.
Hooray for little things!

Little Arm
Little Face
And a little leg!
We kept the gender shot to ourselves to keep it on the modest side--
so in case you didn't figure it out, think trucks, trains and dinosaurs!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

WHAT?!?! I thought you weren't finding out! Congrats on a great photo shoot!

melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL FRIEND!!!
Holy cow, that is so awesome, you are a great mommy!! I hope you feel better soon. What great news, just made my day. I LOVE BOYS!!!

jennie said...

HE'S GORGEOUS!!! I'm a bit cornfusseled though...I thought it was gonna be a surprise...oh well! HOORAY FOR MY NEWEST NEPHEW!!! I love him already! p.s. i think you should name him Miles... :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on another boy!! How fun is that! I am sure glad you guys are having another baby because your kids are some of the cutest I've ever seen :)

Marilee said...

WOOT! I can't wait to snuggle him... I wonder who he will take after... Parks or Teej

Jen said...

So excited for you guys! How would it be to have a little boy? We had so much fun in Bear Lake!!

Jann said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you and hope everything goes well!

Spencer & Cara said...

This is so exciting! It was great to spend some time with you guys up in Bear Lake... although it was quite limited... lets get together sometime!

Sherry Parker said...

Yeah welcome to the "5 kid club", it's a pretty elite club! So happy for you all! I wish a speedy healthy rest of your pregnancy....and if you are anything like me you will have those maternity clothes packed the nanosecond you walk in the door from the hospital :)