Friday, August 28, 2009

...and they lived happily ever after!


Happy Anniversary to my one true love...

11 years has come and gone since we got hitched...
CRAZY!

I am so glad that you were there and pulled over to help some broken down girls on the side of the road!
(you were a lot cuter than the cop...)

I am happy that you asked me out and waited for a postcard in the mail (just to make sure...).

I remember talking to you on the phone for the first time-- we talked for almost 2 hours. I knew then that you were a great guy from what we talked about.

I loved being "friends" with you for so long- You were a great listener and still give the best advice.

So here's to you for putting up with me for this long. I hope that we get forever! ~~ and "just another day in paradise!"



3 comments:

stew said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years have gone way to fast! Thanks for your awesome friendship, I think that's what has made it so good.
Love always!
J

Jann said...

You guys are sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Sherry Parker said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I remember when Elder Stewie called Darin and told him all about you and then meeting you for the first time....your sense of humor was priceless! You guys are awesome....and need to come visit us!