Monday, April 7, 2008

Eight already?!?

Marilee ROCKS! Look how great these turned out!
and look at that amazing hair! Thanks Jen
She looks So grown up
This picture is one of my favs!

I can NOT believe that my little girl is 8! We are sending out invites for her baptism so I had Jennie (Sadie's personal stylist) give her a new do and Marilee (her personal photographer) snap a few pictures yesterday. I think that the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I am just a tad biased though...

Thanks again to Marilee and Jennie for all of their hard work and patience with my little diva!

Sadie- I am so proud of you and the girl that you are. Keep your love of life and stay sweet.
I love you! ~~ Mom

9 comments:

jennie said...

those are some of THE cutest pictures I have ever seen! that Sadie is quite the photogenic lil chiquita! I lover-love that Sadie B Bug! I'm so proud of her and the good choices she has made! I know she's gonna grow up to be an AWESOME young lady! I Love you Sadie! olives!

Superflymama said...

Wow! Amazing! Sadie is so beautiful! Great job Mar and Jen. You both Rock! And great job Justin and Jill on raising such a great girl. She has such a beautiful spirit. She is always so happy and you can't help but smile whenever you see her. I love you Sadie and I am so proud of you.

Angie said...

Super cute pictures! Sadie can't be turning 8!! It seems like not that long ago when we went to California and she was just a little baby! Now you have three more kids! Time flies!!

The Dahle's said...

it's about time u updated! i have been waiting forever! you can totally copy my idea with teej i am ok with that :). sadie is beautiful she looks like an angel.

Shelly said...

Oh, my little Sadie is so grown up! I command that all of my darling nieces and nephew cease growing up while I can't see them! I feel quite old, you know....and I'm not even the mom of the 8 yr old!!
I am so excited to see you guys this weekend! Not so excited about the mountain of house work to do for the visit...hmmm, back to cleaning!!

Marilee said...

that is one cute chiqita! I love that Sadie Bug! I have to admit.... that was sooooo much fun!

Jessica Marie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! SO PRECIOUS!!!!! Absolutely darling, I absolutely love these pictures. I love you guys so much!

Hogan Family said...

I am so glad I found your site. I got it off my sister's (Jen Everton)page. This way I can stay in touch and up to date with everyone, more that just at Bear Lake every year. Your family is so cute. Sadie is so grown up.

Cousin Jody

Unknown said...

JILL!! o my heck! sadie is a doll! i love her!! :]] you have the cutest family ever!! i love ya!