Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!!

Today you turned four. I can't believe it. You are sweet and cuddly and and a whirlwind all in one. You are smart (too smart) for your own good. You make me laugh with the things that you say (and cry sometimes with the things that you do...) You are unstoppable and you could fly to the moon if you want to.
I can't help it if you are a crazy adorable boy. It is who you are. It is hopefully who you will always be.
You are a great Big Brother (when you feel like it) and I can tell how great of friends you and your brother are going to be.
But Parker- you have to stop eating his food!


So here's to my sweet, crazy little man. Have a Happy Birthday! You deserve it!

9 comments:

jennie said...

Happy Birthday Parks! I remember the night I spent sleeping on the window sil in your Mommy's hospital room, patiently waiting for my newest nephew to join the Family. Love you Parks! Happy Birthday!

Jann said...

So cute! Happy Birthday! Please tell me that was a toy frog...

Jill said...

I meant to clarify that-
YES it was a toy frog.
He is quite the tricky lil' man. I about died when he showed me that. I didn't know if it was fake or what and I hoped that I had taught him better. But if you have boys then you know that putting anything in the mouth is fair game.

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! You are one of the funniest little boys I know! I hope you have a fantastic day! Love you! Marianne

Shelly said...

Hippo Birdie Parker Boy!
Wish we could come eat some cake and ice cream with you! Love ya!

Marilee said...

happy birthdays, parks! man o man do i love your stinky lil' guts!

Melissa said...

Hippo Birdie little man. I hope Max and Chase grow up to be just like you--a darling farmer boy full of so many suprises. You are one cute cookie, I'm happy to be your Aunt! ("Aunt" sounds so old.....)

Jen said...

Happy Late birthday Parker. Rylee loved the things at Preschool. She was so excited.

Unknown said...

Jilly, I love Parker. He is such a cutie. PS I tagged you, go to my blog to see what it is.