Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No pictures, just funny...

Parker constantly keeps me hopping, but lately he has become a thinker.
Thinker + Active + Free time = BIG MESS! especially with his new "toys".
He has a new found love of Bungee cords and zip-ties. For any of you out there that may have an inkling to get him a Christmas Gift, he has requested his OWN zip-ties. My kid is gonna again be the one who stumps the Claus when he asks for those instead of let's say, a toy. (for any of you Cowan fans, think Sadie and the cut & cut & cut year...) OH well, I guess that I should be happy that he isn't asking for the red-neck fix all pack which includes a 200 foot roll of duct tape.

Here's to being the White Trash clan...
(and yes he will get a wife-beater to wear while playin' with his new toys!)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

You should just surprise him with the "RED NECK FIX-ALL PACK!!" He is just one funny kid! And I LOVE him for that!

Jann said...

AWESOME. If it makes you feel any better at all, Mason's new favorite game is to drag the dog's collars around on the kitchen floor because of the noise they make. If he had any idea what Christmas really meant (I'm thinking this will be "the year"), I bet he would ask for dog collars.

jennie said...

where oh where can I locate and pourchase this... RED NECK FIX-ALL PACK??? I want one!!!

p.s. I want scizzors. to cut and cut and cut and cut... lets hope she doesn't turn EMO anytime soon...ha ha ha ha ha just kidding!

haley hoch said...

I LOVE PARKER! Can he come over with the zip ties and duct tape? That way he could easily babysit Max and CHase. It's be pretty easy, he'd just have to tie them up.

Melissa (not Haley)