Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Megs

So as generic as this may sound to all of you reading this...
I really can't believe that Megs is SEVEN (7)!!!
Really. Truly. CRAZY!

Sadie in third grade and baptized doesn't hold a flame to this one.

My little nugget, my picky eater, my little miss determined,
my total pay-back is ... 7.
FREAKY!

So here is are the seven things that make her great
and a few of the reasons that I love her.

1- seriously the best snuggler in the house. she loves to snuggle with the grandpas the most but every once in a while she picks me.

2- her determination. sometimes this is a small speed bump for us to over come BUT she doesn't let anyone tell her what to do. i hope that she will always be able to do this. it will save her from a lot of heartache in the years to come.

3- her hair. lets face the obvious fact, i always wanted curly hair and now i can live vicariously through hers. :)

4- her little-ness. she is everything tiny, her features, her size and her nickname... "nugget"
what other 7 year old could wear her 4 year old brother hand me downs?

5- the other mother factor... right now she is making hot cocoa for parker. she always makes sure that everyone has everything they need.

6- her love of life. she wants to go and do as much as she can. she was even my running buddy last summer. she did her first fun-run and is looking forward to more this year.

7- the way she smiles with her whole body. from her little rainbow eyes to her excited shoulders, she is all about fun.

Happy Birthday Maggie.
I sure do love you. ~~ Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, you sweet thing!!! Just totally love the picture (you look especially like your Mom there!) I can't believe you are so grown up... what a wonderful tribute your Mom wrote to you (she's the best, isn't she??!!). Hope you had a super-terrific day! Love to you, from all the Fausts

haley hoch said...

Happy Birthday Megs!
Great post Jill! We love you!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Megan! We love you!

Unknown said...

So, I'm a little slow. Happy Birthday Megan! You guys are awesome.

Sherry Parker said...

Hi Jill....it's Sherry Parker (Elder Darin Parker's wife). We found your blog from Pres. Brooks Christmas email. Your family is so CUTE!!! We just moved to Texas...we have a blog, but it's private...if your interested email me at ridgecreekhomes@msn.com and I will send you an invite. We would love to keep in touch...Happy New Year!