Friday, January 30, 2009

We all have our quirks...

It's a 6 Random things/quirks tag, and Jannda tagged me, so here are the rules:

1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I know that I have way more than 6 random things going on but for lack of time and in following the rules, I will limit them. That way you won't know all of my secrets! :)

1-)I don't pour milk on my cold cereal. I just eat it plain. I don't really love milk. If I think about it too much it makes me sick.

2-)When I was little, all of my elder (and more beautiful sisters) often teased me and told me I was adopted. They did this cause I had tan skin and I was the only one out of the 12 Kids that didn't have blue eyes. I HATED IT but now I think that it is awesome. Some of my siblings eyes have changed (gone lighter/ added different hues) and I am pretty sure it is because they want to be as cool as me. NOT!

3-)I can't make it through the Star Spangled Banner or Called to Serve Him with out tearing up. And I don't cry, it is not in my genes. Not even at funerals, people. My husband is the emotional one around here. Does that make me a candidate for some sort of emotional therapy?

4-)I clean better when I have music on. I don't know if it helps me focus better or if it makes me forget that I get to start again the next day or what... Clean House?... just add music.

5-)I like to watch people eat. Not in a disgusting way. I just love how happy they look. Next time you take your kids to get an ice cream or their favorite treat, look at their eyes before they take the first bite. Then you will know what I mean.

6-)Once while driving to Northern California, my sisters, my best friend (you know who you are...) and I stopped at every Burger King we saw and got a Whopper with cheese. and fries, and a coke i am sure. i am not proud. I think that we ate around 6. I know, disgusting! Please don't throw up on your computer.

Well now that you know a lot more than you ever wanted too, I tag Andy, all of the "J" sisters (to be fair), Sherry, Brittney and Haley Hoch. Have fun. It feels so good to get these things off of my chest... I don't care when you do this so i am not setting a deadline.

5 comments:

Jann said...

So fast! And I totally know what you mean. This was actually the second time I've done this tag. None of the answers were the same, and I could probably do it at least one more time. It was fun to read up on yours, though ;)

Sherry Parker said...

so funny!!! I think our poor husband's must have drank something funky in Uruguay to end up with us weirdos huh!!!
By the way, I don't enjoy the milk thing either...it makes me think of cows udders....

stephanie said...

JIll! What the @#%%. Where have you been? I am loving your blog! Keep up the good work!

stephanie said...

hey Jill,
We are in Santaquin. What about you?

haley hoch said...

HOORAY FOR ME! I got it done, check out my answers....