Monday, February 2, 2009

Bugged

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel bugged?
Welcome to my day...
The thing is, I don't really have a great reason to be bugged either.
I just am.
Bugged.
Bugged that my stinkin' baby weight is stuck on me. Bugged that I look like I am a teenager with this face that I could play dot to dot on. Bugged that laundry NEVER ends. Bugged that I can't go shopping for some retail therapy (who wants new chubby girl clothes, no fun!) Bugged that it is SO FREAKING COLD outside. Bugged that I have to walk at the gym so my lungs don't freeze. Bugged that my Bikini Body Fast DVD girl is so chipper. Bugged that fore mentioned title lied (i would scare the pants off someone if I donned a bikini, Stretch marks look strangely like a bear mauling gone bad). Bugged that I am 31 and gravity has set in, big time.
But now, having said all that, I feel somewhat better.
Thanks for listening.

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Great. Now I'm bugged, too. I'm bugged at all that stuff for you. I wish I lived where we cold be gym rats together...

Unknown said...

I had to chime in on this one. I totally can relate. I told my hubby that I am pretty sure I have the worst stretch marks I have EVER seen. It looks like someone tattooed flames all over my tummy and sides. Not to mention I have a dunlop that likes to flop over the front of my jeans. Hang in there girl, I feel your pain. Sorry about your crappy day :)

stephanie said...

This is one of the many reasons I like blogging. It gives me a place to vent my frustrations.
I am sorry you feel bugged. One day when you are feeling bugged you should call me and we can get a beverage. Diet Coke solves almost everything, right?

Marianne said...

Thanks for passing the "BUG!!" I hate days like that...What's wrong with walking in a bomb shelter?! You can come try spin class tonight if you want! I can't wait to be able to walk outside either! I think you look great!

Jann said...

I'm sorry! I hate days like that. If it helps at all, I think you are a cute mama and a great friend!

jennie said...

oh Jilly, how I love you. you'll always be my GORGEOUS sister... never forget it love! you make me giggle by the way...I totally feel ya.

Jen said...

I am glad to see that others have the same kind of days that I do. You look great! I know about the 30's and they suck! It was so good to talk the other day. We need to do more of that.

Unknown said...

I AM SO GLAD I am not the only one feeling like this! 30's definetly suck BUT I try to remember all the good things in life to forget all the other things that bug about life. I think you look great by the way.

Sherry Parker said...

I feel your pain...I have a "TWIN-created" muffin top that ain't goin know where without some surgery!!! You make me laugh!!! Hope your day gets better!

David and Janalee said...

geez! Way to say it jilly, I am bugged too...with everything you mentioned and more...bugged that I get a nice c-section scar to add to my stretch marks...man I gotta go running right NOW!!! one thing I am not bugged about is my 74 degree weather...but CA is tooooo Far away from Utah so that cancels it out...
Hugs to you my purdy lil sis
Jan

Marilee said...

Oh Jill... you have some good reasons to be bugged! I hear ya! I can't wait until I can loose my baby weight plus like 50 more pounds... geez I gotta go and eat something hahahah I love ya just the way you are! LOVES!