Sunday, February 15, 2009

Christmas Morning

The only thing that miss sadie wanted for Christmas, Ruthie- an American Girl 
doll. she was one happy girlie.
Mags got a new bike and a bunch of dogs. She wanted a real dog but Santa reminded her how freezing cold it is at Christmas time... wait, it is still FREEZING COLD!
Parker-boy got the airport geotracks set. it was a hit with all the boy cousins. awesome.
TJ got a choo choo. he loved it and rides it everywhere!
Christmas morning. is it just me or does TJ look like he may have just been waken against his will? that kid respects sleep just like his momma. 

we had a great Christmas. the kids were happy, we were happy and life is great.

4 comments:

The Dahle's said...

your just a little late jill it was just valentine's not christmas lol. u are so funny! i am glad u guys had a great christmas!

stephanie said...

I love that you are just doing your christmas post. Looks like fun stuff.

Jill said...

I am only posting this cuz my silly camera cable is still lost!!!
I need to post something! I am dying here!

Hogan Family said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. Don't feel bad, I am slow at posting too. Better late than never is what I think.