Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dancing Queen!

Sadie's Dance Concert

I can NEVER get the pictures where I want them and in the order that they go, so they are backwards! This picture is after the group dance to HairSpray. They will be performing again at the BYU Halftime on the 21st of February if you want to come. They did SO good!



























This is Natasha. She is their teacher and they LOVE and idolize her. She is "the coolest dancer" ever in Sadie's eyes. We think that this was the best dance concert that we have taken part in. It was so well done and darling too. The outfit that the girls (Sadie and Mollie) are wearing was for their lyrical routine to the song "Bubbly."



















Sadie before the concert, cheesing it up. Where oh where did she learn to smile that big?!











9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beauty she is!! I love lil girl dance recitals :)

Spencer & Cara said...

so adorable! It was great seeing you guys this past weekend!

Shelly said...

Wow, Jill...Sadie looks a lot like you in the last picture. Not just she's cheesing it either! Wish we could come see the half time routine! Cute pics. Thanks for posting them!

Jann said...

So grown up and beautiful. And they get to dance to really fun music. I distinctly remember dancing to "The Bear Necessities" when I was her age! Bubbly is so much better...

jennie said...

serriously one of the best dance concerts EVER! I was actually sad when it ended! Sadie and Mollie did such a great job! I just feel bad for that other little girl in their class... "Well, she doesnt have a best friend in this class!"

Unknown said...

Way cute, and she looks so grown up. I am pretty sure that we are not any older though. And, I too have issues with posting my pictures. I thought I was just stupid, but if you are stupid too, then I don't feel so bad :)

Superflymama said...

Oh I wish I could have been there. They look so cute and so grown up. Good Job Girls!

Anonymous said...

I agree--Sadiebug looks so much like her Momma'! What a cutiepatootie! Love you guys!

Brittney said...

How Fun! Your kids are so beautiful! I guess we know where they got it. We miss you guys.