Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sea World!

The Journey to Atlantis ride... Justin is a champ and goes on all the rides with Sadie. She is a little dare-devil. Notice Shelly and Olivia in there too. Olivia is a tough little girl. She actually wanted to go on the ride even after she saw the "plummet to your death" part...
This is how Parker looked at any of the shows. He loved it! Despite the grumpy look- he was in HEAVEN! He loved everything about Sea World except how cold the water is when Shamu splashes. His favorite show was the Dolphin Discovery and he loved the sharks too.
In the Shark exhibit. I don't know how I feel about the tube where the sharks swim above you. Kinda freaked me out, not gonna lie... da duh, da duh, da duh... (think jaws:])
Outside of the Manatee's. Probably my favorite. I could watch them all day. We did have one comical moment in there- A scuba diver came into the cage to vacuum (the poop I assume) and TJ freaked out.  Not just a little... He was shaking and crying and scared to death. He kept saying "No hurt the fishy, scary guys!.. Go way!" although, with out hearing it in his lisp, it really isn't as funny...
Group shot with Haley, our Hochey poke cousin who was able to join in with Nanny and Papa and come! She has twin brothers that act crazy like Parker, so she was a big help. Thanks Haley!

4 comments:

haley hoch said...

That was soo much fun! Cute post! I need to download my pictures soon!

melissa said...

I am soooo jealous. Sea World is my ultimate favorite vacation. It is entertaining for adults and the kids have a blast. How fun, I look at your pics and want to go back. Shark exibit was the all time favorite. glad you had a fun time with the family!

Shelly said...

I love the Manatees, too! Let's go again. This time to the one in Orlando! Aaron stole the picture of the Atlantis "drop" and now has it hanging up in his cubicle. He looks at Liv and Sadie's faces when he needs a good chuckle!

stephanie said...

Parker's face reminds of Trey's when he is very intently watching something. what a cutie and cute family. Looks like a lot of fun and I am WAY jealous