Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wicked Weekend










Yeah I know that the pictures are out of order- 
I hate that but don't care to fix it right now... 












What an amazing date. Best date of my life I am pretty sure... 
I loved, lOvEd, LOVED Wicked. It could not have been any better. 
Seriously people, I was amazed! Justin really liked it too.
We had a great dinner (I heart pasta), met some really cute ladies at dinner, and had great seats with friends around us. We were blown away that all of that could be packed into one night on the stage. I know that I sound like tamn from *Seriously so blessed* but Holy Crap! I love Wicked!

3 comments:

David and Janalee said...

I HEART WICKED TOO! OH MY HOLY CRAP-NESS IT IS *SOOOOO* DANG GOOD!
Glad you two had fun, I love your dress...where does one find a dress of that degree of cuteness?
See you soon,
Janalee

stephanie said...

you are smokin hot in that dress! I am glad you love wicked.

Jann said...

I'm pretty jealous you got to go. I was sad Wicked is here while I'm too pregnant to go sit still that long. Glad you had fun, we'll have to chat so I can live vicariously.

Also, you DO look smokin hot, but when did you go all blonde and short with your hair? It's super cute on you, but I was surprised when I pulled up the pictures!