Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

Happy Birthday to our sweet little girl!
Here are 8 things that we love about you!

1- Your SMILE! I love that your whole face smiles when you are happy
2- Your smallness- you are so tiny and sweet
3- Your BIG heart. You can't stand to see other people sad
4- Your determination. You can do anything that you put your mind to
5- Your HeLpInG hAnDs! You are always such a good helper
6- Your Curly Hair- I love that it gets curlier when you are mad!
7- Your hugs- You give the BEST hugs!
8- Your notes. I love, love, LOVE to get your notes! They make my day!

Hope that you have the best birthday ever!
We Love You!

2 comments:

jennie said...

youknow what i love best about Megs? the painting she gave me for Christmas! and then when it made me cry , how worried she was that i didn't like it... i love you MagPie! cant wait for your baptism!

Unknown said...

Dear Megan--You are such a cute little girl. We need to have you and Sadie down for a sleepover sometime! Happy birthday Megan!