Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanks to you....

Sometimes, just when you think that you are getting back into the groove of life, you get knocked flat on your butt. That happened to me and I was down and out for two weeks. These are just a few of the people who stepped in to help me and my family out.
I don't know what my kids would be wearing or eating with out my mommy. I don't deserve all that she has done for us but I GREATLY appreciate it!
Rex had taken on the job of two busy non-stop boys every day from 9-5. What a great grandpa!
My sisters were there to take baby Miles and make sure he was OK. I think that he has been spoiled!
...last but not least JUSTIN for everything from a shoulder to cry on to trying to make me laugh when i wanted to curl up and die. How did I get so lucky!?!

Thanks to you all. I feel so blessed!

3 comments:

melissa said...

what happened? I wish I was there to help too, but glad your doing better. Your sisters Rock! Love you and your family. Good luck and your in my prayers

jennie said...

I'm just glad you are (mostly) better! it was freakin scary for a little while there! we all love you though, and i hope the footloose and smartwater were a little bit of a pick-me-up... haha lame as they were, it was a gift from the heart and soul of you're favorite youngest sister, Jennie. i love you Jilly-bean <3

Unknown said...

Glad you are on the mend little lady!! You had us all scared to say the least. Love ya