Monday, January 28, 2008

Meet Sadie

She is 7 years old, boy how time flies.

I remember bringing her home from the hospital just like it was yesterday...
She was a great baby and as she grew up I could under stand just how big her spirit is inside of her little body. She was and always will be the boss of the family. She keeps us on the straight and narrow and says things to us that are wise beyond her years. She is a loving girl who opens herself up wide to let others in. She adores the spotlight and proved that very early in life by doing a very lovely Opera rendition of the Alphabet song for perfect strangers. She can do anything that she sets her mind to and can be her own worst enemy
when she sets herself limitations.
Her dreams are endless and I love to hear her talk about everything that she is going to "fix" when she gets big.
I can't wait to see what she makes happen.

She will move mountains.

4 comments:

Marilee said...

Gotta love that Sadie! My best memory of her is the snapping turtle... or 'Mr. Burns'... or wait... that girl has too many things to remember! She is one cute lil' gal! I love Sadie!

Shelly said...

I want scissors for Christmas so I can cut and cuit and cut...I love that girl!

jennie said...

to go along with the memories... Opera ABC's and Twinkle Little Star are still on my top 10 list! Cut and Cut and Cut and Cut...one of our best Christmas parties EVER! I also loved the "No touching my" hand wave! and then there was the time she and Smalls cleaned my room for me...she loves to remind me of that! I HEART SADIE STEWBALLS!

David and Janalee said...

Ohh Sadie wadie, Love every little dramatic bone in your cute little bod!
Hugs from Aunt Jan and "the boys" and Maya too!
Love you!