Monday, January 28, 2008

My Megan

Megan, Maggie, Megsie-Wegsie, Monkey Bear and more!
6 years old

What can I say about Megan that you all don't already see in her face?
She is the type of little girl that can captivate and take over when she wants too or just sit back and watch the world go by silently. She does not crave the spotlight but loves attention. She is the best cuddler that we have in our house. She is very loving and is the best nurse around. As her Nanny Stewart would say, "She has the Sweetest Little Heart". She adores animals and would be happy if she could have one of every kind of dog. Megan loves to be loved and it makes her happy when her baby cousin McKinley follows her around and says "Megs, come on!" She loves to be home with our family. It is her favorite place to be. She has big dreams but I am interested to see how they play out. If we can all go to college with her then she will be fine...
When I think of Megan and what she will do to leave her mark on the world, I think of her loving heart and wonder how that will help her accomplish what she was sent here to do.
She can do anything that she wants too...

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I do love Megan. She is very cute and sweet. Olivia loves her, too.

Marilee said...

Kinners idolizes Megs! I love Megan she is and will always by my lil' Nugget! I Sure love that girl!

jennie said...

I Heart my Meggie-Nugget! she'll always be a nugget to me! her hugs are some of the best! and her giggle is one of my favorite sounds! LOVE HER!!!

David and Janalee said...

I heart Megs! Sweet little chick-a-dee...if only we could find a little one that looks just like her to adopt my boys world would be complete...although, the sister they have is kicking their boy booties, so another sister might send them running! FAST!
Luv yer guts,
Jan