Thursday, January 31, 2008

This SUCKS!

I HATE NOT KNOWING HOW TO FIX COMPUTERS!
I am here on Justin's laptop venting cuz I can't update my blog.
Apparently, we have a virus, or THREE!
All I want is to get to MY pictures on MY computer and I can't cuz it is sick
All of you forwarders of the funny stories, listen up!
I don't care if I will have 50 gazillion years of bad luck, don't send them to me!
That is where we contracted this alleged virus...
It is even worse that that... IT IS A WORM!!!
Do you know what a worm is?!?
Neither do I BUT apparently it is not good cuz the nice guys at nebonet charge a mere $65 an hour to DE-WORM my computer...
ISN'T THAT SOMETHING YOU DO TO A DOG?!?
"Mrs. Stewart, it may take two hours to get rid of this...
You mean I will get to pay you at least $130?
"Mrs. Stewart, that is in addition to the $35 dollar house call charge..."
What the.. $165, GET OUT! and don't call me Mrs Stewart!
Smart little techno geek!
Throw me a freaking bone.
My kids need to eat and I just want to post a picture of Farmer Parker and his new chickens...
I will go pout in the corner now with Justin's stupid laptop.....

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Ummmmm....Mrs. Stewart, I don't want to upset you further, ma'am, but you ARE Mrs. Stewart. And, Mrs. Stewart, Little techno geeks will indeed charge the world an arm and a leg as their own special way of getting back at the world for their nerd/geek status in high school. Ah, sweet revenge....

jennie said...

unfortunatly I'm gonna have to agree with our dear sister. Mrs. Stewart, what you have here is a ridiculous case of Geek envy... now, Mrs. Stewart, I'm going to have to ask you to take a deep breath Mrs. Stewart, and TRY to calm down before YOU de-worm a harmless cash hungry nerd!

jennie said...

Mrs. Stewart, ma'am... he he he he that sounds so funny! Mrs. Stewart... I think Jilly-Bean Stewballs would be a more appropriate name for you...