Friday, February 1, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

So... Some good has come from the worm incident. I found these pictures of Sweet Baby James (aka Tjers to most of you) and his first moments of life. You don't realize how fast life life goes by til you have a moment like this to take a look back.
And we worried how he would do with a brother... From day one Parker has loved his little brother. Sometimes he loved him a little too much but he has really taken the role of Big Brother very seriously. I think that they will be best buddies forever.
I remember that on this day, all Parker wanted to do was show TJers his new jammies that he and nanny and marianne had brought. Then he wanted him IN them and wanted to love him "all by myself"... Thanks to a very patient nanny he got his wish - except the "all by myself" part.

She was SO excited to find out that we were going to have a new baby join the family. She had been praying for a baby for months before we told her that he was on his way. SHe is going to be a great mommy someday!
There's Megan for you~~ She fell head over heals for him! She just wanted to kiss him non-stop. She was and is very attentive to whatever TJ or mommy needed. She to will someday be a Super-Mom.
How sweet he is! He is the perfect fit for our family and it has been fun to watch him develope and grow. I love you Sweet Baby James...

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Sweet post! I missed all that when it happened. Those boys can suprise you sometimes. Sam love, love, loves emerson. Who knew he'd be so good with her? Can't wait to see you guys in March!

jennie said...

AWWW! I lover-love that Stewart family! I recall when Tjers was born too! that smile of his is gonna get him into trouble with the ladies someday... ;)