Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Oh-So-Sick Baby

POOR TJ

February 8th 2008
I don't know how to explain how sad TJ was, so I took this picture. When he could stay awake, this is how he looked......... It is a little bit out of focus, but you get the jist of it.
Most of the time he spent at the Hospital he looked more like this. He slept and slept and it scared me. They never did figure out what was wrong exactly and he started to get better so they didn't want to test for anything else. We do know that it wasn't RSV, Pneumonia or Influenza A or B.
His IV had to be in his head cuz they couldn't get it in his hands. They tried both but because of how dehydrated he was, the veins wouldn't work. Poor little Ninja man. He did smile occasionally but as soon as anyone "suspicious" looking came in he did this sad little Oh-Oh noise and said "mom... out". He is no dummy!
Here he is with Nan. He was so happy to see someone who wasn't coming at him with a needle. As soon as she came he loved her and was out like a light again.
More Nanny lovin'...
We had to stay overnight and then it was Bye Bye needles and IV, Bye Bye mean Nurses and Doctors and Hello to my own bed. He started to perk up and be himself on Saturday but still gets really worn out. He is such a little trooper and we love him so much!
We are so glad that he is doing better now!
We love you little man!

4 comments:

Marilee said...

sad, sad, sad little guy! those days at the hospital are not fun... i have to admit he did look really cute as a ninga!

jennie said...

TJERS the NINJA!!! has kind of a ring to it if you ask me... he looked oh-so-very sad... I've never seen that kid glare at me the way he did when I took a picture of him sleeping! Sorry Little Ninja boy! I hope you still love your auntie Jennie!

Shelly said...

He looks so sad! I'm glad everything is alright! Have you caught up on sleep yet? Give him a little snuggle for me.

Hayley said...

Poor guy!! So how do I add everyone to my people list? My address is www.myvincentfamilyrocks.blogspot.com