Monday, February 25, 2008

GRAPES!!!
I was hanging laundry up and Parker was playing with TJ. I asked him to be my "big helper" and watch TJ really close so he didn't get into anything that he shouldn't. (TJ really LOVES to draw with markers... all over the wall!!) I heard the boys giggling and then came the laughter that no mother of two boys likes to hear... I walked up to the kitchen and discovered that Parker had taken his job of watching TJ to the next level- he was feeding him snacks. Not just any snacks, my $2.50 a pound grapes and they were ALL over the floor
"so that Teej could reach them mom, He thinks I'm funny"

A picture of the happy boys and the grape covered floor!
"we were just hungry mom,
didn't I do a great job watchin' him?"
Say AHHH!
The hiding spot for little boys with a "not so happy" mom.
If you have seen Melissa's "Oatmeal adventure" pictures, I have nothing to complain about BUT if not... WAAAAH for my loss of grapes and a sticky floor!
Love those boys.....

5 comments:

Hayley said...

That's pretty sweet! Ya gotta love em!

David and Janalee said...

Oh my Goodness! But Parker boy thought he was doin good mom! I loved taking to him on the phone after this very incident...No he did not think Teej was a puppy (insert parkers little chuckle here)he was wachin him for his mom and he was hungry! Geez!
Gotta love those boys and the fact that it was not oatmeal!
Janalee

jennie said...

I think this particular adventure should be titled "the Grape debate" ha ha ha... yeah, I know, it's not really that funny... i had a really good name for it, but then my mind went blank whe I started typing! I remember the good old days when I thought I was helping my mommy out! cheers for Parks and his Teejer's sitting skills!

The Dahle's said...

don't worry if you met connor you would not think that he is walking he is still a crawler. it's like he knows how but just wants to crawl because right now its faster and easier to him. it's like something he knows how to do but doesn't prefer to do like maybe to us skipping haha. oh and i am all for the having the boys play at the benjamin park sometime. i could have jaqlyn come to cuz she loves megan!

Shelly said...

I wonde what would happen if they got a hold of a brick o' cheese....boys and food. years of fun adventures to come, I'm sure!