Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bye Bye, Front tooth!










It was a fun time to be Maggie at the BYU Basketball game.
She got to sit by Mike and Ashley- She pretty much wishes that they were her parents. What's not to love about cool aunt ashley and uncle mike especially when they spoil you rotten?!? and tell you how cute you are and never make you clean your room???













Would't you like him for a dad?!? hmmm









Mag's tooth had been hanging on by a little thread. I had been begging her to let me pull it out. She looked like Nanny McPhee and the other tooth was already showing behind it. Do you think that she would let me? Yeah, right... I am just her mom. (her real mom!)










But good ol' Uncle Mikey asked if he could do the honors and what do you know? She let him... 
Pretend parents get all the fun...
Thanks Mike!

3 comments:

Jann said...

I'm beginning to think of myself as a background player-- I'm there for leaky diapers, throw up, when he chokes and needs to spit his food out... everyone else (uncles, grandmas, even DAD) is there for the "fun stuff". :-P Oh well! She's cute with or without the tooth, and at least it's out, right?!

Sherry Parker said...

Yep...us REAL parents get all the dirty work right....I feel your pain really I do...my payback will be when our children each have their own sets of ill-behaved multiples!!1

Spencer & Cara said...

Hahaha I love this, brings me back to the days when I let my dad pull my teeth out with pliers! hahahaha, I was a tough cookie. Thanks for the comment on my surgery post, did make me feel a little better about the dumb dentist! hahaha we need to get together more than once a year... seriously Jill get on that.