Friday, March 27, 2009

My Sadie-Ladybug is 9!










She is 9! and if she is telling you it is "4 more years til I am 13"!
S C A R Y!!!

I am going to copy (marilee) cause I thought that this was a fun way to pay tribute to a cute girl.

S- is for sweet and so kind to her family.

A- is for always reading and writing her own stories.

D- is for "dang cute"! She has her own little sense of style!

I- is for intellegent, she is so SMART! This picture is at the 3rd grade Spelling Bee where she took 1st Place!

E- is for energetic. She is a dancing and twirling queen. 

We love you Sadie-bug! Hope that you have a great day!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

Happy birthday Sadie! I can't believe you have a 9 year old. CRAZY

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Sadiebug, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!! We love you! And, we miss your faces!
Love,
Christy, George, Heidi, and Rachel

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!! We Love You!

Marilee said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie-B-Bug! Hope you had a great day!!

nana and papa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE FROM GMA AND GPA IN MICHIGAN NANA AND PAPA LOBDELL

haley hoch said...

Can i get a Woo WOO? wow... 9 already? she is a smart little gal, 1st place? way to go!
HAPPY BDAY SADIE!

jennie said...

Happy Birthday SadieBug! thanks again for inviting me to your party...I had so much fun! Love you Girly!