Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 Things...

I got tagged by Andy, so here goes...

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. ER
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. THE OFFICE
6. SNL Political Update
7. Hero's
8. I can't think of another... I really don't get to watch much TV

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Cleaned up the house
2. Went to Albertson's
3. Made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Made a Birthday Cake for Teej
5. Made Melissa's Potato Cheese soup- did I mention my love of food?!?
6. Cleaned up a big mess in the kitchen!
7. Had a house full for FHE and ate good food
8. Gutted and carved Punkins'

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Ruby River
2. Costa Vida or Cafe Rio ( I'm not particular)
3. Carraba's
4. Los Hermanos
5. La Dolce Vita
6. Mi Ranchito
7. Glade's (no mocking this one...)
8. PF Changs

8 things I am looking forward too
1. BEDTIME!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas Music
4. Spring
5. Aveer to pull through (long story, don't ask!)
6. Day after Thanksgiving shopping with my sisters (full contact sport anyone?)
7. Seeing my sisters that live far away
8. Little Joe's return and a Costa Rica trip

8 things on my wishlist
1. For Parker to start sleeping through the night (in his OWN bed)
2. A new porch
3. New Carpet
4. Another date with my husband
5. BYU to go to a BCS bowl and Justin to be there, Go Cougs!
6. to finally get the boys room painted
7. more time to get things done
8. Movie night with the girls

8 people I tag
My sisters (7 down He HE HE)
I don't want to make anyone do this so do it if you want too. It is fun..

3 comments:

Jill said...

I need to put out a disclaimer here.. Lipstick Jungle is a personal joke between me and Justin. I am not a die hard fan- I actually like to watch it, but only when they aren't macking. Seriously people, put your clothes on...

janegirl said...

yum...pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and potato cheese soup! I need to live at your house. I didn't know you had 7 sisters. That must of been crazy growing up. How many bathrooms were in your house?

Jill said...

sadly enough, we only had 1 (one) full bath and a rigid showering/bath schedule...
we also had one 1/2 bath but it was my parents which means hands off.