Monday, October 20, 2008

What in the World???


Funny Story... Justin came home from playing Basketball Wednesday morning and said "I think we could use a vacation."
I said "Yeah that would be great- Sadie and Megan, HURRY or you will miss the bus!" Justin showered and then started playing around on the computer and asked if "I knew where my sisters were staying on their California trip." I said no- "why, are you really serious about this?" I guess he was cause3 and 1/2 hours later, we had officially copied the Cool Club (aka Marianne, Melissa and Lindy, this time) and invited ourselves on their Vacation. Sorry guys! Hope that you like tag-a-longs...

















We hit the beach, Balboa Island an Disneyland. We played hard and had FUN! Here are some quick pictures. I will blog more later- I have laundry to do....

4 comments:

Jann said...

That's awesome. I wish we had the time and money to be that spontaneous because it looks like you had tons of fun. Hopefully it was just the break you needed!

janegirl said...

That's so fun! How awesome is that. I am totally jealous.... someday...

jennie said...

yeah... you guys smell. like Disneyland. I'm jealous. you lucky little poopers. I hope you all had fun! and I also hope that some thing goofy, red, sour, round and delicious was purchased, packed and will be given to jennie...

Shelly said...

Any chance the Cool Club could drive a different direction next time? Colorado is a great place to visit.....I'm green with envy. Begging my dear one for a trip down Disneyland way. No bites, yet.